So a few weeks ago a co-worker of mine mentioned she was looking for a few cats. I just so happen to go to church with this great couple that almost always has a litter of cute little tabby cats. So I called Ms. Beth and asked if I could pick up a couple of the kittens for my co-worker and, of course, she was happy to help them find a good home.
Well, I took them to my house so that my friend could pick them up and while they were there, my family got excited about the idea of having a kitten! We already have Maggie, the cutest little Chiweenie dog that you will ever see! Although she needs either Prozac or Ritalin, Maggie is a very important member of our family and has been a saving grace in so many ways. But poor Maggie has been so lonely.
So I asked Ms. Beth if she had any more kittens coming and she said she really wasn't sure. Well, long story short I was able to get a Siamese cat that is about 5 months old.
We brought Minx home last night and she is so precious. Very sweet, gets along great with Maggie, and hasn't scratched anything yet! WOOHOO!
Pics will be posted soon!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment